May 24, 2010 § 3 Comments
Not having full-time employment is:
1. Sleeping 10 hours a day and getting up after 9am.
2. Still in my pajamas at 11:30am on Monday.
3. Having lunch at home on a weekday.
4. Watching Sex and The City re-runs on Friday afternoons.
5. Sifting through 50 metres of fabric in my tiny apartment.
6. Researching origami.
7. Emailing everyone I know about my ebook. Two reviews out here and here.
8. Facebooking. I hate Facebook.
9. Writing travel articles again.
10.Hosting a slumber party for the girls so someone else other than me can lounge around in pajamas at home.