An untypical weekend
September 13, 2009 § 5 Comments
If there was one thing I could say about life right now is that it is not boring. This was the weekend which began on Friday night:
– Cold Friday Night. Met up with the girls to have a Korean dinner only to have to depart mid-way due to illness which was possibly an anxiety attack. I fear they think I have turned emo on them.
– Strange Saturday Morning. Awoken at 6am to travel to a park in the middle of Sydney in order to have a melodramatic 2-hour conversation with someone on his birthday. That was how long it took to convince a person that being refused entry by a nonchalant bouncer to a Kings Cross nightclub at 4am is not the end of the world, even if it was his birthday. It involved a lot of tears and shouting.
– Uneasy Saturday afternoon. After intense discussion at park, went home to have an equally intense sleep which lasted uncomfortably to 5pm, with sporadic anxiety attacks returning in between.
– Pleasant Saturday Night. Treated to an experience at Sydney Tower restaurant which involved a $85-per-head buffet dinner with average food but spectacular views. Afterwards strolled to Mrs Macquarie’s Chair to enjoy harbour views. Reminded me of one New Year’s Eve 5 years ago at same point.
– Hot Sunday. Bussed it to Coogee Beach for the first time in a year. Still the same old beloved Coogee Beach. However, did not spot any topless girls today.
– Sunday Night. A useless fact – noticed that butt and boobs still have tan lines from Bali.
Oh, I do look forward to drawing disabled toilets tomorrow.