Gone baby gone
July 19, 2009 § 3 Comments
I know I’ve disappeared on and off for a while. This I have good reasons for.
I’m still searching for a place to live. Yes, really. One of the most problematic things about being an architect is that we have good taste. Well, no, not all of us, but at least I like to think I do. Anyway the issue with having good taste is that we just simply cannot live anywhere. There is a series of criteria in selecting a place of habitation:
– The building must be aesthetically pleasing.
– There must be natural light coming into the unit.
– Internal laundry is preferable as I have had enough of crawling around outside when it’s cold and wet only to discover all the machines are full.
– No pink bathrooms.
– No dead roaches in the kitchen.
– Close to a train station on the inner west line.
It’s not so much to ask, right? In other news, I’m also very preoccupied with the two cats I’m living with at the moment. One is sleeping beside me right now and I’m resisting all temptation to wake him up for a cuddle.