March 26, 2009 § 2 Comments
Here’s a little questionnaire to keep everyone pondering for a short period of time.
1. What do you call a guy who completely ignores his female guest for one week after she refuses to sleep with him, but ‘accidentally’ lets her walk in on him completely nude with his lady friend?
2. What do you say when people ask you ‘where are you from’ and when you reply ‘everywhere’ they start getting agro and curse at you in a foreign language?
3. How do you discreetly excuse yourself when invited for drinks by a guy who at first seemed decent enough but after 20 minutes gets drunk on ouzo and begins to knock things over?
4. How does one avoid 1, 2, and 3?<
1. Weirdo, creepo, jerk-off, douchebag, et cetera.
2. Nothing. A finger speaks louder than words.
3. I have to go home to sleep.
4. JUST GET THE HELL OUT, MAN.
Needless to say, although I've enjoyed Athens tremendously, Answers 1 and 4 finds me at the airport 8 hours early for my flight. Blogging live from Athens Airport, eating french fries and chewing gum. Thanks for participating.